- August 19th, 2016, GENMOS: The Genetically Modified Species is picked up by Thurston Howl Publishing.
- October 2nd, 2016, I’m officially inducted into the Furry Writer’s Guild.
- October 12th, 2016, short story Tooth, Claw and Fang is accepted as part of FurPlanet Productions’ Dogs of War anthology.
- November 26th, 2016, short story A Voice Not Spoken accepted as part of Thurston Howl Publishing‘s Seven Deadly Sins anthology.
- January 8th, 2017, Seven Deadly Sins is made available on Amazon.com The same day I receive my check for Tooth, Claw, and Fang, making me an officially published and professional author.
- February 12th, 2017, short apocalyptic drama, A Choice in Exile, is accepted as part of Scary Diary Press‘ Mother’s Revenge anthology.
- March 31st, 2017, GENMOS: Book 01, Gathering Storms is made available on Amazon.com. Shortly after, Amazon.ca and Fusselschwarm carry the novel.
- April 20st, 2017, Short Anthro Crop-Opera Joseph and the Technicolor Fur Coat is accepted to be part of Thurston Howl Publication’s Arcana anthology
- May 5th, 2017, Short Sci-Fi A Final Longing is accepted by Multifarious Press to be part of their upcoming science-fiction and high fantasy anthology.
- June 7th, 2017, Mother’s Revenge anthology is made available through Amazon.com
- June 16th, 2017, Nobilis: Seedling completes its primary edit.
- July 10th, 2017, Short Anthro Dystopian The Preacherman is accepted into an anthology collection.
- July 20th, 2017, Short Post Apocalyptic The Dead Squad is accepted into Sirens Call Publications First Hand Accounts anthology.